Tuesday, March 27, 2012

School Year Sweet Treats Club: March

For sweet treats in March, I got a request to make something without chocolate, so I baked up a batch of little snickerdoodles with an extra surprise - cinnamon chips! I've only been able to find them at Meijer, so I always have to make a special trip to get these little guys. But it's worth it because they're so delicious...




 Now onto the bad part... See the little note included in the package...


Well, I might have sent the cookies too late, and now they're just sitting somewhere while Rachel is in Africa. So Rachel, sorry if your cookies have turned to crumbles in the box while you're enjoying spring break in Africa! April will be better...

P.S. Here's the recipe for the cookies - super easy. Just add in some cinnamon chips for an extra bonus!


No comments: