Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nutella Sugar Donuts

I love donuts. I really do. Whenever someone brings them for treat day at work, I get a little excited. I've never made them, because I'm kind of afraid of frying things. So when I found these little baked donuts on Pinterest, I thought they might be a good first donut to try making. Plus, as an added bonus, they are filled with Nutella (which I also love)!


I also got excited because I got to use the dough hook on my mixer for the first time.

 
They took a while to make. There was lots of waiting and rising and cutting out the dough. Then more waiting and rising and baking and dipping in butter and sugar. Then filling with nutella. For detailed instructions, check out the original recipe here. I didn't have the exact kind of sugar and flour she used, but even so, I think they turned out pretty good.
 
 
I may or may not have eaten 4 of them right from the oven.
Good thing they're small!
 
 
 


No comments: