Monday, June 29, 2015

Pretzel Rolls

Somehow I got it into my head that I wanted to make pretzel rolls. Probably it was a combination of Pinterest (because where else would I get any idea?) and Costco (their pretzel rolls are delicious). Anyway, I went in search of an easy recipe, and I found the perfect one at Caramel Moments. It is such a great recipe, that when I took these rolls out of the oven, I said "Holy Cow, I can't believe these turned out so great!"

I mean, check them out!



Pretty great, right?! 

I followed Caramel Moment's recipe pretty closely, but I have a few tricks for you if you are going to make them. 

1. I used my pizza cutter to divide the dough into 12 pieces...worked like a charm! 


2. I used my whoopie pie pan to bake the rolls. It was the exact right size!


So if Pinterest and Costco are making you crave pretzel rolls, head on over to Caramel Moments for the recipe, and hopefully yours will turn out amazing too!



No comments: