Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CakeBalls for the Cure!


October is breast cancer awareness month. Every year, in honor and memory of my good friend's mom, I participate in the in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. After the race this year, I started thinking about other ways to get involved. I came up with...

CakeBalls for the Cure!


They are made with pink vanilla cake and vanilla frosting, then dipped in white chocolate and topped with pink sprinkles. I'm thinking about selling them for $1 each, with the money going to the Susan G. Komen foundation, which raises all kinds of money for breast cancer research. You can find out more here.

So what do you think?
Would you buy one of these tasty treats for a good cause?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

For sure! I'll buy one next time I see you. :)