Sunday, October 16, 2011

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels

I was making cakeballs and ended up with a bunch of white chocolate left over. I didn't want to just dump it, but I didn't have any more cakeballs left. So I frantically searched around my kitchen for something to dip before the chocolate hardened. What I found was a gigantic bin of peanut butter filled pretzels. Jackpot!


 Melted White Chocolate
PLUS
Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels




Equals
White Chocolate Pillows of Peanut Butter Goodness!


Guess what I had for lunch today?
 (Good thing I only had enough chocolate left to dip a handful of pretzels!)

I also thought they would be cute as little ghosts for Halloween!


(I may or may not have added in the faces on Picnik,
but I still think they're pretty cute!)

No comments: