Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

I can't believe I haven't posted about these delicious little muffins before now. I couldn't find my paper copy of the recipe the other day and was sure they'd be here. But no, I had to go searching elsewhere. And now that I did, I've been seeing these little guys pop up all over the place.
 

When I made them, I used the recipe here.
I also found a "healthier" recipe here.
And here's my actual recipe that I usually use.
(I found it)


 I guess I made them a little bit healthier this time, by using whole wheat flour. Just a note: they do taste better with white flour, but if you've never had them or haven't had them in a while, you won't hardly notice the difference.

Here's what I know about these muffins:
  • You can make them regular size if you want, but they are so much easier to just pop in your mouth when they are this 2-bite small size.
  • They are better for you if you just dip the top in butter and cinnamon sugar, but they taste better if you dip the whole thing!
  • The recipe makes a lot, which is a good thing, because they won't last long!

No comments: