Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes

Every year around this time, my aunt and I go to this little restaurant called The Red Apple to get pumpkin pancakes. We don't go at all during the rest of the year, but when Fall comes around, we have to go. This year, I got the craving a little early, so I decided to make some of my own pumpkin pancakes. I went searching for a recipe and found this one at allrecipes.com


Since it was just me eating these, I decided to cut the recipe in half so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the whole batch! Also, I had a slight problem because the milk in my fridge was expired...oops. Luckily I had some evaporated milk left over from making pumpkin bars, so I threw that in and hoped for the best!

Here's how they turned out...




 


They were so good that they didn't even really need syrup, just a little butter and cinnamon sugar.

Mmmm...tastes like Fall!

1 comment:

Kim said...

All these fall-ish foods! I forget sometimes how much I miss fall! Still love reading about it though! Love you!